©Mennonite Heritage Centre 2003
Last updated 25 February 2009
Extent: 8 cm of textual records
The Mennonite congregation at
was an affilate congregation of the Schönwieser Gemeinde of Oak Lake from its founding in 1932 until 1974. The congregation met in rented facilities until 1949 when they built their own meeting house. In 1990 they built a new meeting house in the town site. The membership was 58 in 1968. In 1983 the membership stood at 70 and in 2000 at 43. The leaders of the congregation were: Peter Penner (1929-1945), Jacob Enns (1956-1963), Jacob Sawatzky (1956- ). Winnipeg
This fonds consists of weekly Sunday bulletins (1996-2004) which pertain to the life and worship of the Mennonite congregation at
. Oak Lake, Manitoba
Inventory file list available.
( First Mennonite Church ) fonds Winnipeg
No restrictions on access.
Textual records were deposited by the congregation to the Mennonite Heritage Cetnre after 1996. Described by Bert Friesen
13 December 2001.
1. Oak Lake Mennonite Church bulletins (2005)
2. Oak Lake Mennonite Church bulletins (2006)
3. Oak Lake Mennonite Church bulletins (2007)
4. Oak Lake Mennonite Church bulletins (2008)